„We are currently developing a Knowledge HUB on sustainability and are searching for inputs from students and graduates with research knowledge and/or passion related to the correlation between entrepreneurship & sustainability.
- Passionate about sustainability and it’s correlation to business
- Eager to collaborate with a start-up organization and expose to the international opportunities
- With research ability to draft on-point and bite-sized written materials on single topics (eg. Anthropocene, climate change causes&effects, triple bottom line, Paris Agreement, IPCC report, etc.)
- Great English language skills
- Synthesis and Analysis skills
- Value driven, with the desire to support the Mission of Fructify network to reach to start-ups and SMEs and support them to transition to sustainability practices
Although the collaboration is not-remunerated at this stage and is part of your student practice experience, we are willing to offer different kinds of benefits:
- Full access for one year to the Sustainability Journey – Fundamentals subscription – the one you will be contributing to
- You will gain full exposure toi the sustainability latest trends and discussions and visibility of companies, organizations and practices in Europe and Globally
- Access to Fructify Network community of sustainability professionals, entrepreneurs and business leaders
- Public acknowledgment of your contribution on our website and social media – we are developing a special section of content creators, editors, and contributors that will be largely available to our international audience
- Written Recommendations for further Job applications.”
About Fructify Network
Fructify Network is the first global learning and knowledge-sharing platform on how to make your business more sustainable.
We want to reach 1 million start-ups, SMEs, and professionals in the next 5 years and help them with affordable, relatable, practical, simple and hands-on expertise & knowledge to increase ESG know-how & readiness, resilience to climate change, and social sustainability.
About the Knowledge HUB on Sustainability
We have created a unique Learning Journey with full insight into what sustainability is and how it can be applied in business. \We are giving a voice to content creators and experts across the globe, by opening a marketplace of courses and services on sustainability.
We aim for a Global reach and we create a highly affordable subscription to be accessible in all regions of the world.
More details here: https://fructifynetwork.com/
Follow us in social media here:
How to Apply:
Apply BY October 1st, sending your CV and Motivation Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org! You can contect me via LinkedIn as well!
Selected candidates will be invited for an online interview and discussion in the first week of October.